Bullying – Zero-Tolerance Policy
This community takes bullying and the act of bullying very seriously. Remember, there is always a fine line between having ‘banter’ with someone and bullying. Always make sure you know where the line is. The community, members and management are expected to have a zero-tolerance policy on bullying and therefore anyone who breaks this expectation will be removed dealt with accordingly. Further action may be taken by the CMG Community Managers at their discretion.
SCO19 officers are highly trained officers with superior training to regular officers in terms of firearms and throw-able techniques. The tactics include smoke and tear gas as an additional method of enforcing the law. We tend to prioritise responding to firearms situations such as armed robberies or firearms calls on the streets, however we also can attend regular traffic stops, as well as less dangerous and immediate situations.
Rank Structure & Responsibilities
- SCO19 Division Commander (DC) - Maximum 1 - The Division Commander is responsible for running the whole of SCO19, they have the final decision on punishment and equipment usage within the division. Division Commander is the most experienced and mature officer within SCO19 so they ensure training is completed to high standards and making sure those standards stay high. When on scene, division commander can take lead of a situation if they feel like it needs it or if it is a hostage situation where a high value target’s life is at stake (e.g Commissioner, Prime Minister). DC can drive any of the SCO19 cars they choose and can drive alone.
- SCO19 Deputy Division Commander (DDC) - Maximum 1 - The role of Deputy Division Commander is to provide support to the Division Commander with implementing new ideas and who to accept to SCO19. They are also responsible along with the Division Commander for the SCO19 advanced training, e.g breaching tactics, scene control, pursuit tactics (hard stops) and negotiations. DDC can drive their own car without having to roll with other SCO19, but as already stated, it is always best to roll with at least another SCO19 officer. DDC are also to monitor how all of SCO19 ranks below them are performing and give reports on each officer and support the Division Commander on punishments that need to be handed out.
- SCO19 Senior SFO (SSFO) - Maximum 4 - The responsibility of Senior SFO is to train new SCO19 members when they have been accepted, leading training sessions and ensuring that a scene is being controlled. Senior SFO take charge in situations and can overrule any decisions made by SFO’s if they feel it is going to go bad. Senior SFO are put in their roles as they prioritise Roleplay over Gunplay. They do not have to pair up with other SCO19 but this is still recommended.
- SCO19 Authorised Firearms Officer (AFO) - Training Rank - The responsibility of this rank within SCO19 is to provide backup to other SCO19 on scene and make sure they keep surveillance on the situation. AFO’s should not be leading a situation or negotiating unless there is no higher SCO19 on duty, they are solely to provide backup and are not specialised in anything, only basic SCO19 training.
You may only equip 1 primary weapon at a time. SCO do not use shotguns.
At stores you may only use a total of 2 throwables.
At banks you may only use a total of 5 throwables.
Certain banks do not require 5 throwables such as bank of Scotland, fleeca bank and santander.
Make sure you value RP over combat - A firefight is a last resort
- Medical Kit
- Flash Bangs
- Tear Gas
- Armoured Car #1 - Bank Robberies / Riots (Authorisation required)
- Unmarked Skoda - Only DC's can use the unmarked Skoda.
- Unmarked Audi RS6 - Only DC's can use the unmarked Audi RS6.
- Unmarked Range Rover - Only Senior SFO+ can use the unmarked Range Rover.
- Unmarked BMW X5 - SFO+ Can use this vehicle.
- Audi A6 ARV - AFO+ Can use this vehicle.
- Marked Range Rover - AFO+ Can use this vehicle.
- BMW X5 ARV - AFO+ Can use this vehicle.
Only the DC can authorise armoured vehicles
Custom imports are allowed just make sure there are at least 2 marked units for every unmarked, also you cannot use vehicles based on your PD rank only SCO
Once you have completed your training you will be assigned a call sign this is to assist easily identify your rank within game so officers attending or on scene what level of experience you have, the way this will work is any commanders will be T1 -which will stand for TROGEN 1 or T2, any SSFO will be Trogen 6 or above to 9 any SFO will be 10 or above and will alway have a number beginning with a 1, any new officers joining SCO19 will have a 2 in front of their full number as this signifies AFO as will be for example Trogen 26 (T26) the only exception to permanent call signs are if a high ranking officer is in game as SCO19 will be using call signs beginning with 3 IE Trojan 31 (T31)
To be noted the number after you respective ranks does not signify have greater rank than the next person it is purely there to identify the individual officer if anything untowards happens so if T27 is on scene and has scene command and T11 arrives then T27 is still in command. unless T11 has an extra skill IE Negotiator then they can take command from T27 who does not.
ALL SCO19 OFFICERS MUST display name in TS and use call signs when responding to Scenes
It is important at any barricade situation that the team take a slow methodical approach to the situation may this be a barricade situation or a store robbery, The way it would work is the group of officers will split off depending upon arriving at a scene irrespective of rank this will be a (A) team or called Alfa team a (B) Bravo team and a (C ) Charlie team if numbers allow. The reason behind this is so this significantly makes chatter on the comms less, as each officer in there team has a prearranged position to be at whilst on scene and makes the whole situation more safer and manageable instead of everyone arriving and running around aimlessly and talking over each other and missing important information.
The Roles of Each Team
ALPHA = First on scene.
Alpha team will be head of making contact, this team need to be filled first before the other teams first. the role of Alpha team is meeting demands if within the current SOGs as listed above and scene command. Preferably a negotiator trained officer is in this team and if not then as soon as one becomes available he joins this team first even if one of the officers in this team be sent to another to make room.
Requirements for this team will consistent of a minimum of two officers and a maximum of three officers assigned will be one officer makes contact the others there to back him/her up if needed and to relay to Bravo and Charlie teams what is going on letting the negotiator manage the talks ongoing. This team must consist off SCO19 Officers only. With the exception of any negotiator trained officer arriving if SCO19 do not have one.
As Alpha team they are in charge of the whole operation and there word goes any commands they give must be followed with one small exception if the suspects request officer withdraw Bravo team to remain in positions nearby but not to be seen.
Bravo team will be the securing inner Corden team which will be the immediate vicinity around the building blocking off escape routes if there are no other escape routes or entrances then they are to be situated either side of the building and hidden or if permitted by a higher rank SSFO or above on the roof of the building.
There main goal or purpose is, in case the worst case scenario plays out and Alpha are compromised they will be close enough to move in quickly and secure the premises with Alpha team. Also should Alpha team withdraw ie to let the suspects out then bravo team will have them covered from their hidden positions and can engage once the Alpha team confirm the hostages are secure or no longer in immediate threat of unlawful violence Bravo and Alpha team should be making the arrest if conditions allow.
Requirements for this team are minimum 1 officer maximum 3 officers should numbers allow and as long as Alpha team have maximum numbers. However, there should always be a Bravo team even if there are only two officers on Alpha this is the only exception to Alpha team having maximum numbers The only time this would apply is if there are only three officers on scene. This team should only consistent of SCO19 however, if there is not enough then normal patrol officers Can assist in filling theses numbers. Not interceptors as they will be vital in Charlie team. But as before, if there is no choice due to lack of officers they will form part of Bravo team.
This role depending on Alpha teams actions will be the best and safest place to be this will be situated on the outer Corden and is primarily to be used as additional assisting resources like NPAS, Interceptors and NBOs main purpose of this is to provide an RVP for LAS (NHS) or LFB (Fire Department) if they arrive, along with to keep members of the public out of harm's way and finally for interceptors and other units to be in there cars ready to go if a pursuit entails. Charlie team are to never enter the inner Corden unless directed by ALPHA team and should a pursuit entails they will be the first initiating the pursuit and take over on the pursuit SOGs regarding numbers in command and managing risk if it is safe to continue.
Requirements for this team are minimum of zero officer and maximum is endless.
Make sure you have the same name in Teamspeak and Discord as its easier to communicate with people through dm’s